Friday, August 28, 2009

Carolyn Here

Hi, it's Carolyn here. You might have read about me a blog or two ago. I'm loving having my business here at Skystone Healing Arts. In fact, I just added Thursday afternoons to my schedule.


One of my favorite parts of working at Skystone is participating in the First Friday Art Walk. I started coming to the Art Walk and offering Chair Massage as part of an internship when I was a massage student. I'm still doing it.


I meet all kinds of unique people. Some come back each month at the Art Walks, others have become regular clients of mine. Chair massage was their first introduction to the many ways massage can ease stress and relieve pain and discomfoft. These clients have really enjoyed the extra added bonus of having Chair Massage at the Art Walk.

It’s a nice relaxing way to spend the evening. Not only do you get a Chair Massage when you come to the Art Walk at Skystone, you also get to listen to good music provided by Coleen and Dan of the SongWeavers; have finger food; enjoy the works of our featured Artists as well as our House Artists; browse Gifts of Spirit Gallery for unique gifts; and and chat with friends.
Come in and experience this for yourself. My chair is waiting.

Carolyn Brunk

No comments:

Post a Comment